Thursday, July 27, 2017

Psalm 91 ~ Guest Designer card for Imagine that DigiStamp

Psalm 91
                                                                           


This is my second card as a guest designer for Imagine That DigiStamp.  I chose the pre-colored version of the bird on a branch, and used the sympathy sentiment.  These papers were bits from my stash repeated the colors of the image.  I added some die cut leaves and butterflies cut from a bit of cs, and a bit of glittery ink to the branch.  This set has thoughtful verses, and you may choose either the pre-colored or black and white version to print yourself.  You may also print a version that has both the bird and the verse from Psalm 91 in the same panel.  
I rounded the corner of the sentiment tag to make it blend better with the image.  I added punched butterflies to fill in what I thought was a bit too much white space!
CHALLENGES ENTERED:

 


AG; option - kindness:     Ikes World Challenge
Snippets (see above) (playing for the die):  Pixies-Snippets- Playground
             Lemon Shortbread 
             Crafty Creations   
             Polkadoodle 
             Morgans Artworld   


13 comments:

Di said...

Hi Dorothy! Well, that's a mystery for sure! I went into Mr Linky and deleted your first try as sometimes that causes problems if Mr Linky detects a repeated URL - but then I couldn't add your image from your blog either! I did it the sneaky way and saved the photo of your card and then had to go back into Mr Linky and add it that way. I have no idea why it didn't work for you - or me for that matter! Next time you came and play, try again to add an image from your blog as I suspect you did. The other option is to choose an image from your computer - which would be the saved photo if that's how you do things.

It's a lovely sympathy card by the way and great we managed to get you linked up!

Hugs

Di xx

Kristine said...

Beautiful card Dorothy!! I love that sketch too. Welcome to our Guest Team - I hope you enjoy your time with us. I look forward to seeing what else you'll create with "IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP"s!! xKristy

Borqna said...

What a great and lovely card, bravo Dorothy!
Just in target!
Thanks for sharing with us at IKE'sWORLD challenges.
Blessings,
Borqna

Kathie said...

Lovely card Dorothy, what great colours such a lovely image and it's never easy making Sympathy cards. Loving your card and colours and thanks so much for sharing your work with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck. Don't forget to add this fortnights sketch to your posting to be eligible for our prize as this is part of our rules.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Bonnie said...

What a darling little bird and how you've used this sketch!

Judy V said...

Pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at Morgan's ArtWorld!

Lozzy said...

Beautiful card Dorothy and thank you for joining us at A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge..Hugs Lozzy x
iv linked your card up so you are number 152 plus good luck in draw

Sall said...

I find sympathy cards a little awkward but my gosh this is perfect! Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Claire said...

Lovely take on the sketch x

ike said...

Very pretty. Lovely colouring on the sweet image and I like your overall colour scheme :-)
Thank you very much for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 - hope to see you again next time.

Jenny L said...

Hi Dorothy,
what a wonderful snippets make.
Your design is so super and gorgeous.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How very pretty, you've used the design to show off your card beautifully. Thank you for playing at Morgan's Artworld challenge. Faith DT