Friday, March 18, 2016

For my sister

The "sister" and floral embossing folder is by Tattered Lace; hearts by Darice.  The embossed cs is shimmery silver by Recollection.  I added a small strip of Washi tape, and highlighted the main panel with light teal chalk.  My favorite embossing is dry embossing - I have a lot of folders so I can achieve variety!  I like the dimension and ease of use - a stroll through my gallery will support this claim!
Sketch:           Sketch Saturday
Washi tape:    Crafting when we can
Favorite embossing:    As You Like It

6 comments:

Gale said...

Love all the embossing. So pretty and love your use of our sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday and we hope to see again real soon. Hugs, Gale ET

Robin said...

So very pretty! I love the embossing folders and the way you added a hint of color across it. Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck. Hugs, Robin

Sami said...

Beautiful Card!

nwilliams6 said...

Hey, Dorothy. This is super sweet. Love your soft look, colors, and embossing. This is a great card. Many hugz!

Dawn said...

Very pretty! I love the colours too!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Annette said...

Beautiful embossing. It looks so elegant.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
In The Pink Challenge
The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
As You Like It Challenge.