Tuesday, March 29, 2016

AI - Masculine birthday

 The AI challenge is to use watercolor and highlight with white gel pen.  I used watercolor pencils and an aqua pen. I did highlight the hat and the arms of the chair as well as the star (it was a purchased die cut) - but they do not show up much on the screen.  (IRL I created a plaid pattern for the lawn chair.)  Embellishments include Washi tape, shiny dark gold gems and die cut grass.
Sketch:                              Stella Says Sketch
Watercolor/white  pen:    Art Impressions Stamps 
Masculine:                        Stamping Boutique
Make us Laugh:               Ikes World  
3+ Layers:                        Vintage Stamping Challenge 
Die:                                    2 Crafty Girls 
Any:                                   Creative Fingers
                                            Avenue 613
                                            Stamped Blessings - Amusing Challenge
                                            Craft Your Passion 
                                          

11 comments:

ToadilyDiane said...

Wonderful card.

ike said...

Great card and such a fun image... I feel exactly like that !! :-) Thank you for playing along at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
Ike's World challenge

My Blog As I do Rodos

Karen McAlpine said...

Super fun sentiment! Like that background paper too. Thanks for sharing your project with us on the Vintage Stamping Challenge!

Susan Renshaw said...

Great sentiment - super masculine card...
Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Susan
DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Chris said...

Love it - such a great guy card! Thanks for joining in on my Amusing Challenges this past week - love having you here!

Unknown said...

great card just chillaxing
thanks

samara navi said...

very cute - yup hurry up spring so we can do this! bestest, samara dt ike's

Pat said...

LOL- that is how I feel about now. Got a milestone birthday coming up! Awesome card, thanks for sharing with us at Ike's World challenge blog.

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful creativity with us at Bugaboo Stamps' Stella Says Sketch challenge. Please join us again soon!
Jen L
Bugaboo Stamps DT

Sall said...

wow that is just brilliant. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT